Old 11-25-2007, 06:42 AM
"Arnav Kalra"

Default help

how do i install games using yum when pirut has crashed.
arnav

Old 11-25-2007, 09:36 PM
"Jon Ciesla"

yum install <packagename>. Of course that means you need to know the name
of the game you want. What's wrong with Pirut?

> how do i install games using yum when pirut has crashed.
> arnav

novus ordo absurdum

Old 01-19-2008, 06:22 PM
anis hosni

hi*

my name is Anis Hosni* im from Tunisia*and i*want *so muche to have one of the Ubuntu CDs but i dont know haw i do it pleas help

Découvrez Windows Live Spaces et créez votre site Web perso en quelques clics ! Essayez !

Old 01-19-2008, 06:27 PM
Fabio

anis hosni wrote:
> hi
> my name is Anis Hosni im from Tunisia and i want so muche to have
> one of the Ubuntu CDs but i dont know haw i do it pleas help

> Découvrez Windows Live Spaces et créez votre site Web perso en
> quelques clics ! Essayez ! <http://spaces.live.com/signup.aspx>
https://shipit.ubuntu.com/

is free of charge..
Fabio
Bye

Old 02-04-2008, 06:02 AM
"Holt Andrei"

Hello, my name is Holt Andrei, i am from Romania, I have a problem
runing sdlmame on my pc, it runs very very slow (aprox 9 fps not
more). my pc is a 3000+ sempron AM2, 1 GB RAM, GeForce 6100.

I am runing DEBIAN 4.

If tou can help me, please send me a mail.
Best regards, Holt Andrei

Old 04-27-2008, 06:42 AM

i am trying to dwnld ubuntu to my computer so i can put it into my pc. when i click on the START DOWNLOAD it opens the little window like it will start to download but it has FIND and SAVE which one do i have to press to download ubuntu?Plan your next roadtrip with MapQuest.com: America's #1 Mapping Site.

Old 04-28-2008, 02:22 AM
Ranmadhu

edwin2105z@aim.com wrote:
> i am trying to dwnld ubuntu to my computer so i can put it into my pc.
> when i click on the START DOWNLOAD it opens the little window like it
> will start to download but it has FIND and SAVE which one do i have to
> press to download ubuntu?
Use the save option. After you save the file, you will need to burn it
onto a disc using an ISO burning program.

Ranmadhu

Old 04-28-2008, 04:14 AM
art baur

'Save' to desk top. Then burn to a cd rom. If you can adjust your
burnrate to the slowest burn do so. When you start to set up your new os
you might think about putting in a new Hard Drive, as Win___ like to be
the only OS on a hard rive. Good luck and you will really like Ubuntu
8.04. Took me a while but I got all the rinkles out. When you are all
done on the install go to update manager and Ubuntu will find the rest
of your drivers. That is if your comp. is a few years old and not under
Win. license to things like video card.

Old 04-28-2008, 12:47 PM
edwin zapata

I am brand new to ubuntu and seriously lost and i need help installing some applications. . Was wondering if i could get any person that was*experienced so they can take remote access of my computer. just write back if you will be able to help me. thanks

Be a better friend, newshound, and
know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.--

Old 04-29-2008, 02:09 PM
"Callum Scott"

What programme(s) are you trying to install.* Have you tried the search function in synaptic?.*

Regards
Callum