Old 09-08-2011, 12:30 PM
"Arief Rachman"

Default Help

I try to move to Xubuntu. But I got some troubles here. I tried to install xubuntu 11.04 alternative to my new netbook hp mini 3014TU. But it couldn't be installed. It took so long. I don't it's crashed or what. Would you give me any solutions?!

Old 09-08-2011, 05:11 PM

What your installation media? And why u use alternatife, why not general xubuntu ?
Sent from BlackBerry® on 3

Old 09-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Charlie Kravetz

Old 09-08-2011, 11:55 PM
"Arief Rachman"

I use FD as installation. When I tried on my other laptop, it couldnt be installed too..

Old 09-29-2011, 12:46 AM
neo haux

Old 09-29-2011, 01:12 AM
Chris Brennan