Old 03-20-2010, 04:02 PM
Alan McKinnon

Default help

On Saturday 20 March 2010 18:58:49 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
> On 03/20/2010 06:03 PM, Dainius Matusevičius wrote:
> > help
>
> Is this the mailing-list equivalent of a message in a bottle? :P

I thought it was obvious. His keyboard is broken and he needs help fixing it.

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

Old 03-20-2010, 04:55 PM
Crístian Viana

or maybe he's using Seamonkey, like Dale :-) :-).

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 2:02 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@gmail.com> wrote:

On Saturday 20 March 2010 18:58:49 Nikos Chantziaras wrote:

> On 03/20/2010 06:03 PM, Dainius Matusevičius wrote:

> > help

> Is this the mailing-list equivalent of a message in a bottle? *:P

I thought it was obvious. His keyboard is broken and he needs help fixing it.

--

alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com

--
Cr*stian Deives dos Santos Viana [aka CD1]

Old 03-20-2010, 05:12 PM
Dale

Crstian Viana wrote:

or maybe he's using Seamonkey, like Dale :-) :-).

--
Crstian Deives dos Santos Viana [aka CD1]

That's what I was thinking too. Poor thang. lol

He may have been trying to get the help thing from the list server.
That is another possibility I guess.

Dale

:-) :-)

Old 03-20-2010, 05:46 PM
Florian Philipp

Am 20.03.2010 18:55, schrieb Crstian Viana:
> or maybe he's using Seamonkey, like Dale :-) :-).

Nah, this time it's KMail on KDE-4.1.4.

Given that this version is not even in the tree anymore, I guess,
whatever his problem is, 'emerge --sync && emerge -avuD world' is a good
start.

;-)

Old 03-20-2010, 06:08 PM
Michael Sullivan

On Sat, 2010-03-20 at 14:55 -0300, Crstian Viana wrote:
> or maybe he's using Seamonkey, like Dale :-) :-).

Hey! What's wrong with seamonkey?

Old 03-20-2010, 06:45 PM
Neil Bothwick

On Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:02:04 +0200, Alan McKinnon wrote:

> I thought it was obvious. His keyboard is broken and he needs help
> fixing it.

Or maybe he needs help turning off the white text on a white background
setting

--
Neil Bothwick

The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody
appreciates how difficult it was.

Old 03-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Dale