Old 04-29-2008, 02:18 PM
Mario Vukelic

Default help

On Tue, 2008-04-29 at 15:09 +0100, Callum Scott wrote:
> Have you tried the search function in synaptic?.

May I suggest that for the level of knowledge of the original poster, it
is much better to navigate to menu Applications and use Add/Remove... at
the bottom of the menu.

Old 04-29-2008, 02:24 PM
Mario Vukelic

On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 05:47 -0700, edwin zapata wrote:
> I am brand new to ubuntu and seriously lost and i need help installing
> some applications. .

Have you tried reading the help in the System menu (on the top panel).
I'd highly recommend it.

There is also documentation online:
http://doc.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/switching/applications-installing.html
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/SwitchingToUbuntu/FromWindows#head-ee96e590af12d917b67289bc315b66f3578e2193

If you are familiar with the basic procedure and still have problem,
would you please explain your problems in more detail? Which
applications do you try to install? How do you perform the
installations? Do you get error messages?

> Was wondering if i could get any person that was experienced so they
> can take remote access of my computer. just write back if you will be
> able to help me. thanks

Even if most people on this list are probably honest, I would advise
against allowing a random person on the internet to do this. It's just
asking for trouble.

Old 05-02-2008, 10:36 AM

help

P Think of the environment before printing out this
message

This message and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential,

proprietary or legally privileged information and is intended solely for

the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. No

*
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
*
If
you received this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies
of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You
must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any
part of this message if you are not the intended recipient.
*
Any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the message states otherwise and the sender is authorised to state them to be
the views of any such entity.
*
Crawford & Company and each of
its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications
through its networks.

Crawford and Company Adjusters (UK) Limited is registered in England with
Company Number - 2908444, the Registered Office is Trinity Court, 42 Trinity
Square, London EC3N 4TH

Old 05-02-2008, 11:14 AM
steve

Old 05-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Joseph

steve wrote:
> uhhhh?

Someone call 911 and have them eMail this guy. Anyone know the number for 911???

Old 05-02-2008, 01:07 PM
"Tab Gilbert"

Someone call 911 and have them eMail this guy. *Anyone know the number for 911???

I guess the Windows Worms got him before he could finish. The forensic autopsy is not going to be pleasant.

Old 05-02-2008, 01:47 PM
Arthur

it is 911 if am not wrong.

Old 05-02-2008, 01:51 PM
"Callum Scott"

Im afraid you are, It has been changed to the more memorable 01101110011010010110111001100101011011110110111001 100101011011110110111001100101

Rgds