FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 01-02-2009, 02:46 AM
Bengt Samuelsson
 
Default help

/help



--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
 
Old 01-02-2009, 04:19 AM
Allan Wind
 
Default help

Hi Bengt,

On 2009-01-02T04:46:50, Bengt Samuelsson wrote:
> /help

Sorry, I was teasing you a bit there.

This is a mailing list, and you are communicating with a large group of
people. If you are seeing instructions on how to use the mailing list
software that Debian uses, please have a look at:

http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/

It will explain in more detail how to unsubscribe or get to the mailing
list archive.


/Allan
--
Allan Wind
Life Integrity, LLC
http://lifeintegrity.com


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
 
Old 01-05-2009, 09:30 AM
Chris Bannister
 
Default help

On Thu, Jan 01, 2009 at 02:10:31PM -0500, Allan Wind wrote:
> On 2009-01-01T17:51:10, Bengt Samuelsson wrote:
> > help
>
> Unknown command. Try /help

Works with bash.

--
Chris.
======
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god
than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other
possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
-- Stephen F Roberts


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
 
Old 01-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Daryl Styrk
 
Default help

 
Old 01-08-2009, 06:02 PM
"Tence T. George"
 
Default help

errr...what's seems to be the problem?

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Daryl Styrk <darylstyrk@gmail.com> wrote:
 
Old 01-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Dale
 
Default help

Daryl Styrk wrote:
>

Did you fall and you can't get up or what? :-p

Dale

:-) :-)
 
Old 01-08-2009, 06:05 PM
Daryl Styrk
 
Default help

Tence T. George wrote:
> errr...what's seems to be the problem?
>
> On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Daryl Styrk <darylstyrk@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>
>

Sorry I was looking for the list mailman.. I deleted the initial
"Welcome to the list" containing the usual (sometimes) commands for
manipulating the subscriptions.
 
Old 01-08-2009, 06:09 PM
"Qian Qiao"
 
Default help

On Fri, Jan 9, 2009 at 03:05, Daryl Styrk <darylstyrk@gmail.com> wrote:
> Tence T. George wrote:
>> errr...what's seems to be the problem?
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 1:59 PM, Daryl Styrk <darylstyrk@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>
>
> Sorry I was looking for the list mailman.. I deleted the initial
> "Welcome to the list" containing the usual (sometimes) commands for
> manipulating the subscriptions.

Such information is in the header of every message you get from the list.
 
Old 01-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Daryl Styrk
 
Default help

Qian Qiao wrote:

>
> Such information is in the header of every message you get from the list.
>

Thank you for that. I normally do not view headers detailed and had
overlooked it as an option.
 
Old 01-08-2009, 06:19 PM
damian
 
Default help

On Thu, Jan 8, 2009 at 8:02 PM, Dale <rdalek1967@gmail.com> wrote:
> Daryl Styrk wrote:
>>
>
> Did you fall and you can't get up or what? :-p
ROFL!

> Dale
>
> :-) :-)
>
>
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 07:52 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright 2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org