Old 12-23-2010, 08:38 PM
Marcin Zajączkowski

Default Wrong ISO size for Fedora Games Spin

Hi,

It looks like there is a wrong size of Fedora Games Spin iso on the
download page [1]:
500 MB for 32-bit PC ISO
500 MB for 64-bit PC ISO

when iso has about 4GB.

Fedora-14-i686-Live-Games.iso 22-Oct-2010 01:01 3.9G

Before I started download iso I was very surprised what did you put all
the games in 500MB image

[1] http://spins.fedoraproject.org/games/#downloads

Regards
Marcin

Old 12-27-2010, 08:45 PM
Kévin Raymond

2010/12/23 Marcin Zajączkowski <mszpak@wp.pl>:
> Hi,
>

> It looks like there is a wrong size of Fedora Games Spin iso on the
> download page [1]:
> 500 MB for 32-bit PC ISO
> 500 MB for 64-bit PC ISO
>
> when iso has about 4GB.
>
> Fedora-14-i686-Live-Games.iso * * * * * * *22-Oct-2010 01:01 *3.9G
>

> Before I started download iso I was very surprised what did you put all
> the games in 500MB image
>

> [1] http://spins.fedoraproject.org/games/#downloads
>

> Regards
> Marcin

Hi Marcin,

Thank you for having reported that,
It appears to be correct under the big download button on the right.
I've added the website mailing liste.

Anyone from the website team could correct that? I am travelling right now.

Best Regards,

--
Kévin Raymond (shaiton)
GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2

Old 01-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Sijis Aviles

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 3:45 PM, Kévin Raymond <shaiton@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

2010/12/23 Marcin Zajączkowski <mszpak@wp.pl>:

> Hi,

> It looks like there is a wrong size of Fedora Games Spin iso on the

> download page [1]:

> 500 MB for 32-bit PC ISO

> 500 MB for 64-bit PC ISO

> when iso has about 4GB.

> Fedora-14-i686-Live-Games.iso * * * * * * *22-Oct-2010 01:01 *3.9G

> Before I started download iso I was very surprised what did you put all

> the games in 500MB image

> [1] http://spins.fedoraproject.org/games/#downloads

> Regards

> Marcin

Hi Marcin,

Thank you for having reported that,

It appears to be correct under the big download button on the right.

I've added the website mailing liste.

Anyone from the website team could correct that? I am travelling right now.

Best Regards,

--

Kévin Raymond (shaiton)

GPG-Key: A5BCB3A2

I just updated it. The update should reflect in the next hour.

Sijis