-   Fedora Games (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/)
-   -   Games spin - tremulous back, poker2d out (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/419711-games-spin-tremulous-back-poker2d-out.html)

Bruno Wolff III 08-28-2010 08:31 PM

Games spin - tremulous back, poker2d out

poker2d was removed from F14 because it was orphaned.
tremulous is no longer orphaned so for now I put it back into the spin.
However there is only about 10 MB of slack right now, so I might need
to make a cut before the general availability release if something changes
in size.

The removal of perl from the desktop cd image (upon which games is based)
probably isn't going to help as it looks like at least one game drags in
perl.

Also, unless something else gets broken, I am expecting the nightly compose
of the games spin to start working again now that the nautilus-sendto
dependency issue has been fixed.

The one building now won't have tremulous, but the one tomorrow should.