Old 06-10-2010, 08:41 AM
Hans de Goede

Default Anyone working on packaging bennu gd for Fedora?

Hi,

I'm thinking about packaging bennu gd for Fedora (*), but before
I start work on this I wonder if anyone else is working on this ?

*) And then some games using it

Regards,

Hans

Old 06-10-2010, 12:21 PM
Jon Ciesla

On 06/10/2010 03:42 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm thinking about packaging bennu gd for Fedora (*), but before
> I start work on this I wonder if anyone else is working on this ?
>
> *) And then some games using it
>
> Regards,
>
> Hans

I started, got it working, and then .. . .<sound of crickets>

You're more than welcome to take what I have, or I can submit and you
can review. Six of one, 0.5 dozen of the other.

-J

--
- in your fear, speak only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 06-10-2010, 01:11 PM
Oscar Torrente

I think the main problem is that there is not a 64-bit version of Bennu...
If you want to probe some Bennu games, you can look up the list in http://projects.bennugd.org, but if you want more information about these or other projects, people in http://forum.bennugd.org is very kind and will help you inmediately.

Old 06-10-2010, 06:09 PM
Hans de Goede

Hi,

On 06/10/2010 02:21 PM, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> On 06/10/2010 03:42 AM, Hans de Goede wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm thinking about packaging bennu gd for Fedora (*), but before
>> I start work on this I wonder if anyone else is working on this ?
>>
>> *) And then some games using it
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Hans
>>
> I started, got it working, and then .. . .<sound of crickets>

Great!

> You're more than welcome to take what I have, or I can submit and you
> can review. Six of one, 0.5 dozen of the other.

Either way is fine with me let me know which way you prefer.

Regards,

Hans

Old 06-12-2010, 01:08 PM
Hans de Goede

Hi,

Thanks! I've the ssl issue fixed already and I'm know working
in making bennugd 64 bit clean.

Regards,

Hans