Old 06-08-2010, 06:24 PM
Kory Hansen

Default New Game!

Hi!
There's a game I think should be in Fedora. It's called Ultimate Smash Friends (how original ), a 2d fighting game in the spirit of Super Smash Bros. http://usf.tuxfamily.org

--
SuperTuxKart
supertuxkart.sf.net
stked.webs.com

Old 06-08-2010, 07:16 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Tue, Jun 08, 2010 at 11:24:27 -0700,
Kory Hansen <tuxfanfgd@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
> There's a game I think should be in Fedora. It's called Ultimate Smash
> Friends (how original ), a 2d fighting game in the spirit of Super Smash
> Bros. http://usf.tuxfamily.org

You can add it to the Games Wish List on the wiki at:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games#WishList

The main bottleneck to adding new games is likely to be people having time to
package and maintain them. So while adding games to the wish list is useful,
becoming a packager for games is a lot more valuable.