Old 11-23-2007, 04:14 PM
Bruno Wolff III

Default Errors during livecd buld of games spin

I am building a custom games spin using f8 everything, updates, updates testing
(and livna, but nothing should get pulled from there) with uqm added. I am
also using a custom temporary file area since there isn't enough space
in /tmp.

Looking at the build progress process procede I have been seeing some errors.

During the installs I will occasionally see error messages about not being
able to find 'touch' or 'rm'.

I am seeing selinix denials for useradd such as:
Nov 23 10:48:47 bruno setroubleshoot: #012 SELinux is preventing useradd (useradd_t) "read write" to <Unknown> (var_log_t).#012 For complete SELinux messages. run sealert -l 18ea1527-9c75-4ed2-ba93-a18db2f3c9f4

I suspect I'll still get something reasonable when it finishes, but though
I should mention the problems. (Though this may be more of a livecd issue,
than one specific to the games spin.)