Old 01-13-2008, 05:28 AM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Simcity released under GPL

Hi

Just FYI.

http://weblogs.asp.net/bsimser/archive/2008/01/10/simcity-source-code-released-to-the-wild-let-the-ports-begin.aspx

Rahul

Old 01-13-2008, 07:39 AM
Hans de Goede

Rahul Sundaram wrote:

Hi

Just FYI.

http://weblogs.asp.net/bsimser/archive/2008/01/10/simcity-source-code-released-to-the-wild-let-the-ports-begin.aspx

Hi,

I already saw this, but this indeed is interested I'm considering taking a shot
a packaging this, but currently I'm very busy with other stuff, so if someone
else wants to package just drop a note to this list to avoid doing double work
and go for it!

Regards,

Hans

Old 01-14-2008, 09:30 AM
"Miriam Ruiz"

2008/1/13, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@hhs.nl>:
> Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > Just FYI.
> >
> > http://weblogs.asp.net/bsimser/archive/2008/01/10/simcity-source-code-released-to-the-wild-let-the-ports-begin.aspx
> >

> Hi,
>
> I already saw this, but this indeed is interested I'm considering taking a shot
> a packaging this, but currently I'm very busy with other stuff, so if someone
> else wants to package just drop a note to this list to avoid doing double work
> and go for it!

I'm planning to start packaging it for Debian Games Team, maybe we
should try to cooperate in what is possible? (license checks,
manpages, patches and so)

Greetings,
Miry

Old 01-15-2008, 02:25 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Miriam Ruiz wrote:

I already saw this, but this indeed is interested I'm considering taking a shot
a packaging this, but currently I'm very busy with other stuff, so if someone
else wants to package just drop a note to this list to avoid doing double work
and go for it!

I'm planning to start packaging it for Debian Games Team, maybe we
should try to cooperate in what is possible? (license checks,
manpages, patches and so)

Refer

http://blog.kagesenshi.org/2008/01/original-simcity-gpled-as-micropolis.html

Rahul

Old 01-15-2008, 03:11 PM
Hans de Goede

Miriam Ruiz wrote:

I already saw this, but this indeed is interested I'm considering taking a shot
a packaging this, but currently I'm very busy with other stuff, so if someone
else wants to package just drop a note to this list to avoid doing double work
and go for it!

I'm planning to start packaging it for Debian Games Team, maybe we
should try to cooperate in what is possible? (license checks,
manpages, patches and so)

I'm currently way too busy with other stuff to seriously look at this. But when
I find the time in the future I'll be sure to check your work and to send any
fixes I do your way.

Thanks,

Hans

Old 01-15-2008, 03:17 PM
"Miriam Ruiz"

2008/1/15, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede@hhs.nl>:

> I'm currently way too busy with other stuff to seriously look at this. But when
> I find the time in the future I'll be sure to check your work and to send any
> fixes I do your way.

Cool, thanks Hans

My patches are available at:
http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/pkg-games/packages/trunk/micropolis-activity/debian/patches/