Old 11-22-2007, 07:19 PM
Wart

Default Is the sample kickstart file up to date?

Hi Bruno,

Bruno Wolff III wrote:

On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 08:20:11 -0600,
Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 22, 2007 at 06:19:00 -0600,
Jim Travnick <jtravnick@charter.net> wrote:

Is there a reson I keep getting this email?? In the past hour I've
gotten it 3 times. In the last day a total of 13 all with a date of

I am not sure what is happening. I had this happen to a few messages and
found them still queued on my end. I removed them and restarted the MTA.
My suspicion would be that a swamped network connection resulted in my
server not seeing the messages were accepted and kept them in the queue,
but I don't know for a fact that that is what happened.

It looks like I am getting deferrals from redhat's server but perhaps
the message is being delivered anyway. The messages is:
deferral: Connected_to_66.187.233.32_but_connection_died._Po ssible_duplicate!_(#4.4.2)/

I've temporarily set your posts to require moderator approval for now,
until these deferrals/duplicates subside. This should at least prevent
the mailing list from getting multiple copies of the posts.

--Mike