-   Fedora Games (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/)
-   -   chess, kcheckers and btanks added to the games spin (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/311708-chess-kcheckers-btanks-added-games-spin.html)

Bruno Wolff III 01-19-2010 06:18 AM

chess, kcheckers and btanks added to the games spin

I have added chess, kcheckers and btanks to the games spin. I intend for
that to be all of the new games for F13.

I have not removed any games from those in the F12 version. Barring license
or spaces issues I don't expect to remove any for F13.

I expect to be able to add a few large ones back for F14 when lzma squashfs
should be available. But I won't know how much extra space I'll have until
the development version of squashfs-tools is available and getting it built
is trickier than I had hoped due to mismatches between various lzma
libraries.