Old 11-30-2009, 09:43 PM
Kory Hansen

Default Rawhide Game Packaging

Hi,
*
Here is a list of some games you can compile for Rawhide. This list will be added to over time.
*
Battle for Wesnoth
From: wesnoth-1.6.5-1.fc12.i686.rpm
To:wesnoth-1.7.9-1.8beta2.fc13.i686.rpm
Download:http://sourceforge.net/projects/wesnoth/files/wesnoth/wesnoth-1.7.9.tar.bz2/download
*
*
This is all I'm going to do for now.
Stay tuned!
--
SuperTuxKart
supertuxkart.sf.net

Old 12-01-2009, 01:06 AM
Bruno Wolff III

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 15:43:44 -0700,
Kory Hansen <tuxfanfgd@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here is a list of some games you can compile for Rawhide. This list will be
> added to over time.
>
> Battle for Wesnoth
> From: wesnoth-1.6.5-1.fc12.i686.rpm
> To:wesnoth-1.7.9-1.8beta2.fc13.i686.rpm
> Download:
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/wesnoth/files/wesnoth/wesnoth-1.7.9.tar.bz2/download

I let John know that the Wesnoth project was getting close to a release a
while ago. (It was also apparent at that time that they wouldn't be ready
before F12 was out.) At this point I don't there should be a rush to get the
new version into rawhide. (Unless we were to start allowing for parallel
installs.)