-   Fedora Games (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/)
-   -   SuperTuxKart addon RPM? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/283249-supertuxkart-addon-rpm.html)

Jon Ciesla 11-19-2009 06:17 PM

SuperTuxKart addon RPM?

Bruno Wolff III wrote:

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 11:40:29 -0700,
Kory Hansen <tuxfanfgd@gmail.com> wrote:

As a suggestion, it might be a good idea to package the STK add-on pack as
an RPM that can be installed. Maybe supertuxkart-0.6.2-1-addon.rpm? I don't
know about licenses, though.
PS I'm new, so please try not to confuse me.

You should file this as a request for enhancement bug against the
supertuxkart component. You would what to include a pointer to where
to find the source.
After you submit the but you should modify it to add the futurefeature
keyword.

Answering my own question, it looks like it should work, though I'll
strip out the mriceblock kart, as 0.6.2a includes a newer version.

-j

--
in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love