Old 11-19-2009, 05:40 PM
Kory Hansen

Default SuperTuxKart addon RPM?

Hi,
*
As a suggestion, it might be a good idea to package the STK add-on pack as an RPM that can be installed. Maybe supertuxkart-0.6.2-1-addon.rpm? I don't know about licenses, though.
PS I'm new, so please try not to confuse me.
--
SuperTuxKart
supertuxkart.sf.net

Old 11-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Jon Ciesla

Kory Hansen wrote:

Hi,

As a suggestion, it might be a good idea to package the STK add-on
pack as an RPM that can be installed. Maybe
supertuxkart-0.6.2-1-addon.rpm? I don't know about licenses, though.

PS I'm new, so please try not to confuse me.

--
SuperTuxKart
supertuxkart.sf.net <http://supertuxkart.sf.net>
stked.webs.com <http://stked.webs.com>

Hi, STK maintainer. I wonder if we couldn't make it a sub-rpm of the
main package?

Licensing looks like a mix of GPL versions and acceptable CC versions.
The only question is, is it compatible with 0.6.2, as it's version is 0.6.1?

-J

--
in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 11-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 11:40:29 -0700,
Kory Hansen <tuxfanfgd@gmail.com> wrote:

> As a suggestion, it might be a good idea to package the STK add-on pack as
> an RPM that can be installed. Maybe supertuxkart-0.6.2-1-addon.rpm? I don't
> know about licenses, though.
> PS I'm new, so please try not to confuse me.

You should file this as a request for enhancement bug against the
supertuxkart component. You would what to include a pointer to where
to find the source.
After you submit the but you should modify it to add the futurefeature
keyword.