Old 11-18-2009, 08:02 PM
Máirín Duffy

Default Net Hack: Vulture's Eye and Vulture's Claw

This game is included in the Games Spin, but it looks like upstream is
dead:

http://www.darkarts.co.za/projects/vultures/screenshots/

So we can't do a screenshot/image for it on the Games Spin Games page:

http://localhost:5000/games/#games

What do you think? Should we take it off the list?

~m

Old 11-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Jon Ciesla

Máirín Duffy wrote:

This game is included in the Games Spin, but it looks like upstream is
dead:

http://www.darkarts.co.za/projects/vultures/screenshots/

So we can't do a screenshot/image for it on the Games Spin Games page:

http://localhost:5000/games/#games

What do you think? Should we take it off the list?

~m

A: Why can't we make our own screenshots? I'll volunteer if need be.

B: Second link is to localhost.

-J

--
in your fear, seek only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie

Old 11-18-2009, 09:23 PM
Hisham Abdel-Magid

sorry Mo, i can't get access to any of the mentioned links ... are they fine?

Old 11-19-2009, 11:31 AM
Guido Grazioli

Wikia has a very good screenshot here:
http://nethack.wikia.com/wiki/Vulture%27s
that can be reused.
--
Guido Grazioli <guido.grazioli@gmail.com>

Via Parri 11 48011 - Alfonsine (RA)
Mobile: +39 347 1017202 (10-18)
Key FP = 7040 F398 0DED A737 7337 *DAE1 12DC A698 5E81 2278
Linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/in/guidograzioli

Old 11-19-2009, 11:36 AM
Guido Grazioli

Sorry message got erroneously cut:
it seems someone other took upstream, moved to git,
and development is currently still ongoing,
new homepage is here:
http://clivecrous.github.com/vultures

http://github.com/clivecrous/vultures

Old 11-19-2009, 02:03 PM
Máirín Duffy

On Thu, 2009-11-19 at 13:36 +0100, Guido Grazioli wrote:
> Sorry message got erroneously cut:
> it seems someone other took upstream, moved to git,
> and development is currently still ongoing,
> new homepage is here:
> http://clivecrous.github.com/vultures
>

> http://github.com/clivecrous/vultures

Oh okay! This information is great Guido, thank you so much! We'll work
on getting the screenshots for it then and update the link.

~m