Old 02-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Bruno Wolff III

Default Games Spin Alpha

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 23:20:35 +0530,
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>
> Supposed to be automatically taken care of. I see a Xfce Live CD
> component that I get bug reports.

Maybe someone set one up and I didn't hear about it.

Also I would like to be copied on bugs for games that aren't directly
related to the live part of things.

Old 02-05-2009, 07:58 PM
Bruno Wolff III

Old 02-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 11:04:33 -0600,
Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> wrote:
> An i686 Games Spin was produced as part of the alpha release. (x86_64
> ended up being too large.) You can help test this by getting a torrent from:
> http://spins.fedoraproject.org/torrents//Fedora-11-Alpha-i686-Live-Games.torrent

Another seed just got added and tranfer rates are much faster now.

Old 02-05-2009, 08:25 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Bruno Wolff III wrote:

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 23:20:35 +0530,
Supposed to be automatically taken care of. I see a Xfce Live CD
component that I get bug reports.

Maybe someone set one up and I didn't hear about it.

Also I would like to be copied on bugs for games that aren't directly
related to the live part of things.

Do you have commit access to fix them or do you just want to stay
informed? You can apply for watching just bugs as well in pkgdb.

Rahul

Old 02-05-2009, 08:45 PM
Bruno Wolff III

On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 02:55:50 +0530,
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 23:20:35 +0530,
>> Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>>> Bruno Wolff III wrote:
>>>
>>> Supposed to be automatically taken care of. I see a Xfce Live CD
>>> component that I get bug reports.
>>
>> Maybe someone set one up and I didn't hear about it.
>>
>> Also I would like to be copied on bugs for games that aren't directly
>> related to the live part of things.
>
> Do you have commit access to fix them or do you just want to stay
> informed? You can apply for watching just bugs as well in pkgdb.

No I don't have commit access (except to the spin-kickstarts repository).
But by knowing about bugs for games I can jaw bone the maintainers or
ask for help from proven packagers. I plan to do this shortly for nethack.