Old 02-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Default Games Spin Alpha

Bruno Wolff III wrote:

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 22:48:30 +0530,
Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@fedoraproject.org> wrote:

Bruno Wolff III wrote:

An i686 Games Spin was produced as part of the alpha release. (x86_64
ended up being too large.) You can help test this by getting a torrent from:
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/torrents//Fedora-11-Alpha-i686-Live-Games.torrent

Please copy bruno@wolff.to on any bugs you file.
Add information to the release notes. Also note that spins should have a
bug component already and it would be useful to file bug reports against
that which the spin maintainers should be getting by default.

I never did any setup so that I would get any bug reports as a spin
maintainer. Is there some documentation on how I do that?

Supposed to be automatically taken care of. I see a Xfce Live CD
component that I get bug reports.

Rahul