Old 12-28-2007, 05:50 AM
Angel

Default Fedora 8 LIVE Games DVD ISO

Can any one give me the download link of Fedora 8 LIVE Games DVD ISO?
From
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/
i got only torrent links.But as my net is slow,i need a direct link of
this .iso iamge.

Anyone can give me the link,please?

Old 12-28-2007, 06:16 AM
Nicu Buculei

Angel wrote:

Can any one give me the download link of Fedora 8 LIVE Games DVD ISO?
From
http://spins.fedoraproject.org/
i got only torrent links.But as my net is slow,i need a direct link of
this .iso iamge.

Anyone can give me the link,please?

Fedora has more custom spins, too much to be carried by the mirrors, so
some of the spins, like the Games one, are available only as torrents.
See the list of active mirrors and the content they have:
http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org//mirrorlists/publiclist//Fedora/