-   Fedora Games (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/)
-   -   Is the sample kickstart file up to date? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/2279-sample-kickstart-file-up-date.html)

Bruno Wolff III 11-21-2007 04:20 PM

Is the sample kickstart file up to date?

Is they sample kickstart file on
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Games/GamesLive up to date?

Can I add other games (say from the wishlist that are in the repo) by
just adding the package names to the kickstart file?

I was thinking of trying to make a new one for myself (and maybe family)
this weekend using current updates (and updates testing as there is a fix
for a problem with my video card available there), but I wanted to add in at
least uqm.