Old 02-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Bruno Wolff III

Default Games spin status

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 16:48:07 -0600,
Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to> wrote:

> I still could use a maintainer to take a look at nethack and see if it's
> font setup just needs the Requires(post) and add it if it does.

I got Proven Packager help for this on the devel list and an update is in
Koji and should be in tonight's rawhide.

Old 02-19-2009, 08:42 AM
Hans de Goede

Bruno Wolff III wrote:

The spin will definitately be limited to 4 GiB.

I am testing removing Wine in order to keep the x86_64 spin about the same
size. (Wine pulls in a bunch of 386 libs.)

I was also planning on removing wget since being based on the desktop
kickstart I'll just take whatever it pulls in.

I was going to drop dosbox as we are trying to show off Fedora's games,
not being able to run emulators for mostly propietary stuff.

I need to keep an eye on space still as the spin is very close to the size
limit and changes in packages could end up putting the spin over.

I haven't finished get the newer spin page done yet. The general stuff is
there, but I need to include a game list which will be a bit of typing.
I want to get this done this week so that the spin wrangler will have plenty
of time to review before the next Spin SIG meeting.

Sounds good, keep up the good work!

Regards,

Hans

Old 02-20-2009, 04:14 AM
Jay Coleman

If this is the 11a spin listed on the fedora spins site, then I'm
pulling it now, and will be seeding at 1Mb/s when it is finished.

If that isn't the right one, can someone direct me?

Jay

Bruno Wolff III wrote:

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 18:08:33 -0500,