Old 10-09-2008, 04:48 PM
Sylvain Beucler

Default New game: GNU FreeDink

Hi,

I thought I'd let you know that my 'freedink' package was recently
approved and the 'testing' build just hit the F-8/F-9 mirrors

FreeDink(.org) is a port of the Dink Smallwood game and game
engine/editor.
It's a 2D action/adventure/rpg game (somewhat similar to Zelda
classic), where you save the world and kill ducks
There are also more than a hundred add-ons (Dink Modules or D-Mods for
short) that can be found at http://www.dinknetwork.com/

I'd be glad if people could test it and/or send feedback before I mark
it as stable, especially on pcc and amd64 architectures.

Cheers!

--
Sylvain