-   Fedora Games (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/)
-   -   Supertux freezing mouse pointer (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-games/157571-supertux-freezing-mouse-pointer.html)

"caramba_bk@yahoo.com" 09-10-2008 09:43 PM

Supertux freezing mouse pointer

Hello!
I have tried the supertux-0.3 package in F10. When you start in fullscreen mode, the mouse pointer soon freeze at its current coordinates, which defaults to the center of the screen. It then stays there and obscures the real content of the window, while there's a new functional pointer created. The only workaround is to quickly after startup move the pointer to any lower corner, so there's only a few pixels of it visible.
Do you know if this is a known bug of supertux, or if it's more likely a problem with my X setup?

Regards,
Nick