Old 06-03-2008, 05:57 AM
김정곤

Default Unix/Linux vs Windows integration method?

Hi everyone.

I have plan Linux and windows integrate by
FDS.

If you have a experience, would you give information
to me? how method install and setup.

Now, I installed fedora-ds-1.0.4-1 on Redhat
AS4 machine.

*

Thanks

Old 06-03-2008, 09:02 AM
solarflow99

I have plan Linux and windows integrate by FDS.

If you have a experience, would you give information to me? how method install and setup.

Now, I installed fedora-ds-1.0.4-1 on Redhat AS4 machine.

*
are you running a windows doamain? ADS? you would neet to also use samba.* If possible, redhat EL5 and FDS 1.1 works well.
*

*

Old 06-04-2008, 01:59 AM
김정곤