Old 06-02-2008, 07:38 PM
"Sanga M. Collins"

Default groups and ou behaviour

After successful install there are 4 groups under domain
example.com when browsing the tree in directory server.

*************** Accounting managers

*************** HR managers

*************** QA managers

*************** PD managers

***************

When in the 'users and groups' tab of the main management
console. A search for any of these groups does not return any results.

*

*

When browsing the tree in the directory server, 3
organizational units can be seen under the domain example.com.

*************** People (5 acis)

*************** Special Users

*

From the users and groups tab in the main management
console, I would like to create a new user in the organizational unit 'People'
I would also like to create a new group in the organization unit 'Groups'
neither one of these ou's are listed as locations that I can create users
under. How can this be fixed