Old 05-29-2008, 12:20 AM
"Rudi J. Heitbaum"

Default PassSync source code

All,
*
I am trying to find the source code for PassSync but am not having any luck could someone please point me in the right direction.
*
Regards
*
Rudi--
Fedora-directory-users mailing list
Fedora-directory-users@redhat.com

Old 05-29-2008, 02:55 AM
Rich Megginson

Rudi J. Heitbaum wrote:

All,

I am trying to find the source code for PassSync but am not having any
luck could someone please point me in the right direction.

http://cvs.fedoraproject.org/viewcvs/winsync/passwordsync/?root=dirsec

cvs -d server:anonymous@cvs.fedoraproject.org:/cvs/dirsec co
winsync/passwordsync

Regards