Old 05-27-2008, 03:44 PM
"Chun Tat David Chu"

Default Which RFC covers Persistent Search Control

Hi all,

I know that Fedora LDAP supports Persistent Search Control, but I'm having difficulty to find the exact RFC that covers persistent search control.

The closest I can find is
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/01mar/I-D/ldapext-psearch-03.txt

But that doesn't have a RFC # tagged on it.

Please let me know if you know the RFC that covers the persistent search control.

Thank you!

- dc