Old 09-18-2012, 08:51 AM
Alberto Suárez

Default User management on 389 console

Hi,

Is it possible to customise the behaviour of the "Create a new user"
menu item so that it used a predefined set of classes and presented the
set of attributes that I wanted to record in LDAP?. If so, how?

Cheers,

Alberto Suarez.

Old 09-18-2012, 09:04 AM
Grzegorz Dwornicki

You could use shell script to add user. Create template ldif and fill it with bash script. Next run ldapadd in script. The only way I can think of to change behavior of admin console will require change in sources.

Hope this helps.

Greg.