-   -   Clients freezing during boot (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-directory/704651-clients-freezing-during-boot.html)

Ali Jawad 09-17-2012 12:49 PM

Clients freezing during boot

Hi
I have been running 389 dir server for around 8 months now, recently whenever I restart or setup a new machine and connect it to the 389 server using the same settings as the other servers it will freeze during startup at INIT, I am using an IP in my config files.

Once I remove ldap from nsswitch.conf the servers all boot normally, I did restart the ldap server and I am sure it is not a firewall issue.
Any input please ?
Regards