Old 09-10-2012, 08:00 AM
Juan Asensio Sánchez

Default Version equivalence between 389 Directory Server and Red Hat Directory Server

Hi

Is there any document where I could find the version equivalence
between 389 Directory Server and Red Hat Directory Server? Most of the
documentation i sin Red Hat Docs, but I don't know which version
should I see... I use 389DS 1.2.5, so which documentation version
should I read, 8.1, 8.2, 9.0?

Regards.

Old 09-10-2012, 03:08 PM
Rich Megginson