-   -   Version equivalence between 389 Directory Server and Red Hat Directory Server (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-directory/702205-version-equivalence-between-389-directory-server-red-hat-directory-server.html)

Juan Asensio Sánchez 09-10-2012 08:00 AM

Version equivalence between 389 Directory Server and Red Hat Directory Server

Hi

Is there any document where I could find the version equivalence
between 389 Directory Server and Red Hat Directory Server? Most of the
documentation i sin Red Hat Docs, but I don't know which version
should I see... I use 389DS 1.2.5, so which documentation version
should I read, 8.1, 8.2, 9.0?

Regards.

Rich Megginson 09-10-2012 03:08 PM

Version equivalence between 389 Directory Server and Red Hat Directory Server