-   -   Account Useability Request Control Usage (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-directory/700148-account-useability-request-control-usage.html)

Charles Gilbert 09-03-2012 02:10 PM

Account Useability Request Control Usage

Hi everyone!

Does anyone have experience using this new feature in 389 or RHDS?* After updating my 389-ds-base I know see that the control is active in the plugins and enabled.* I then tested a Solaris 10 client with server_poliy enabled in the pam.conf file, ssh in with a ssh key that works on all my linux boxes, and got the message "Server does not give information without password".* This control was supposed to have address the issue with solaris clients and ssh enforcing account policy from the directory server.* Any help would be great!* Thanks!