Old 08-28-2012, 09:37 AM
Pro Green European

Default Questions about 389 and Sendmail virtusertable

Hi.

I'd like to know if it is possible to have a user's email address which is typically found and mapped in /etc/mail/virtusertable by Sendmail in 389 somehow.

I haven't found any really good documentation about this, and I'd really like to know if it is possible to have this data in 389 and hopefully some pointers / help on how I achieve this.

Currently the format of the data found in the virtusertable file is standard Sendmail syntax:

email.address@domain.tld*** username@host.name.tld

Thx,
/PGE