Old 08-16-2012, 04:55 PM
Paul Whitney

Default Replication Agreement Between DS 8.2 and 9.0

I am looking everywhere on Internet/Google and cannot find anything that tells me whether or not I can stand up a DS 9 (389DS) and replicate with DS 8.2. Can someone tell me where I might find this answer? Or just tell me the answer?
I am running a multi-master environment and want to stand up DS9, initialize it with data from DS 8.2, then start up replication agreements between the two. *
Thank you,Paul M. Whitney
paul.whitney@me.com

Old 08-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Rich Megginson

I am looking everywhere on Internet/Google and cannot find
anything that tells me whether or not I can stand up a DS 9
(389DS) and replicate with DS 8.2. Can someone tell me where I
might find this answer? Or just tell me the answer?

The answer is yes - you can replicate between 8.2 and 9.0