-   -   Replication Agreement Between DS 8.2 and 9.0 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-directory/694669-replication-agreement-between-ds-8-2-9-0-a.html)

Paul Whitney 08-16-2012 04:55 PM

Replication Agreement Between DS 8.2 and 9.0

I am looking everywhere on Internet/Google and cannot find anything that tells me whether or not I can stand up a DS 9 (389DS) and replicate with DS 8.2. Can someone tell me where I might find this answer? Or just tell me the answer?
I am running a multi-master environment and want to stand up DS9, initialize it with data from DS 8.2, then start up replication agreements between the two. *
Thank you,Paul M. Whitney
paul.whitney@me.com

Rich Megginson 08-16-2012 06:18 PM

Replication Agreement Between DS 8.2 and 9.0

I am looking everywhere on Internet/Google and cannot find
anything that tells me whether or not I can stand up a DS 9
(389DS) and replicate with DS 8.2. Can someone tell me where I
might find this answer? Or just tell me the answer?

The answer is yes - you can replicate between 8.2 and 9.0