Old 08-08-2012, 03:16 PM
Fosiul Alam

Default Best practice of taking a backup of current LDAP and restore that into a new server

Hi
Sorry

but

ldapsearch -xZZ '(uniquemember=falam)'

it does not return anything

Regards
Fosiul Alam
07877100621
http://www.fosiul.co.uk

Old 08-08-2012, 03:17 PM
Rich Megginson

On 08/08/2012 09:16 AM, Fosiul Alam wrote:

Hi
Sorry

but

ldapsearch -xZZ '(uniquemember=falam)'

it does not return anything

uniquemember is a DN, so try
(uniquemember=uid=falam,ou=people,dc=example,dc=co m)