Old 08-03-2012, 11:14 PM
Fosiul Alam

Default what is the best way to a new user and put him in to few groups?

Hi thanks
I m thinking to use simple bash script to create a ldif file.I think that canbe done .. But could you please tell me what would be the structure of ldif file , suppose if i want to create a user call john smith under bellow structureou=users,l=uk,dc=fosiul,dc=lan"
Thanks