-   -   How create nisnetgrouptriple (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-directory/688600-how-create-nisnetgrouptriple.html)

Fosiul Alam 07-29-2012 12:22 PM

How create nisnetgrouptriple

HI
every where i see, it tells me to create nisnetgrouptriple by using from ldif .
but i am quite new to do that.
So i want to know how will i create this by using "centos-idm-console"

I already created organization group, nisgetgroupclass
Ou=netgroup
cn=puppet

Now i need to create nisnetgrouptriple where i will be able to enter
server name
but dont understand how will i create that .

Can any one please give me some light how I will create that by using
centos-idm-console

Thanks for help
Fosiul.

Grzegorz Dwornicki 07-30-2012 12:41 PM

How create nisnetgrouptriple

nisnetgrouptriple look like NIS-related thing. You may want to look in migrationtools documentation for more info about generating this objects from your current NIS configuration to LDIF format. On Centos5 you can install thesse tools installing openldap-servers package.

The best way to use LDAP is learn what you can easly generate without rememering dozens of objectclasses and attributes.

Greg.