Old 07-18-2012, 04:01 PM
David Hoskinson

Default Ldap authentication to multiple samba servers

We are using 389 directory server authentication for our single samba server.¬* We would like to add additional samba servers to the mix while still using the single ldap server. Is this possible.¬* I know I had to make a administrative connection
between the samba server and the ldap server when I originally set it up and it created a ‚Äúdomain‚ÄĚ or samba object, I am not sure what the proper term is.¬* I am guessing that under the directory tab, under my domain I will see an object for each machine.¬*
Is this correct?

¬*

Thanks for the help.

¬*

¬*

David Hoskinson |
DATATRAK

Systems Engineer

Mayfield Heights, Ohio, USA¬*

+1.440.443.0082 x 124¬*(p)¬*|¬*+1.319.471.3689 (m)

david.hoskinson@datatrak.net¬*|¬*www.datatrak.net

¬*