Old 07-10-2012, 02:37 PM
Rich Megginson

Default setting ACI to countryCode attribute

On 07/10/2012 08:28 AM, Elisseev V. wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to define ACI for "countryCode" attribute and getting an
error "Attribute is not defined in the schema". However, i can create an
entry with this attribute. Could somebody clarify what the problem is.
There is no countryCode attribute defined in the 389 schema. Are you
perhaps creating an entry with objectclass: extensibleObject?

Thank you in advance,
Vlad.

Old 07-10-2012, 02:38 PM
Rob Crittenden

Elisseev V. wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to define ACI for "countryCode" attribute and getting an
error "Attribute is not defined in the schema". However, i can create an
entry with this attribute. Could somebody clarify what the problem is.

It would help to see the aci you are trying to add.

rob

Old 07-10-2012, 02:48 PM
"Elisseev V."

That's true... one of the values in the objectclass is extensibleObject.