-   -   setting ACI to countryCode attribute (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-directory/682034-setting-aci-countrycode-attribute.html)

Rich Megginson 07-10-2012 02:37 PM

setting ACI to countryCode attribute

On 07/10/2012 08:28 AM, Elisseev V. wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to define ACI for "countryCode" attribute and getting an
error "Attribute is not defined in the schema". However, i can create an
entry with this attribute. Could somebody clarify what the problem is.
There is no countryCode attribute defined in the 389 schema. Are you
perhaps creating an entry with objectclass: extensibleObject?

Thank you in advance,
Vlad.

Rob Crittenden 07-10-2012 02:38 PM

Elisseev V. wrote:

Hello,

I'm trying to define ACI for "countryCode" attribute and getting an
error "Attribute is not defined in the schema". However, i can create an
entry with this attribute. Could somebody clarify what the problem is.

It would help to see the aci you are trying to add.

rob

"Elisseev V." 07-10-2012 02:48 PM

setting ACI to countryCode attribute

That's true... one of the values in the objectclass is extensibleObject.