Old 07-08-2012, 08:21 AM
Justin Piszcz

Default Rate-limiting MOD operations?

Hello,

Aside from writing a custom script, is there a way (within
fedora-ds/LDAP) to rate-limit the number of MOD's a specific bind can
perform at one time?

E.g., 10/minute instead of 1,000/minute?

Justin.

Old 07-09-2012, 02:16 PM
Rich Megginson

Aside from writing a custom script, is there a way (within
fedora-ds/LDAP) to rate-limit the number of MOD's a specific bind can
perform at one time?

E.g., 10/minute instead of 1,000/minute?

No - we're usually concerned with ways to improve performance. Are you
concerned about a denial of service attack? I would like to find out
more. Please file a ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/389

Justin.