Old 06-25-2012, 11:54 AM
Juan Carlos Camargo

Default Evaluating 1.2.11.6 on Fedora17: nsds5ReplicaEnabled

Hi there,
One of the features of version 1.2.11.6 that caught my eye was the ability to enable/disable replication agreements. I've installed a copy on one of my lab machines, install went on flawlessly, but I seem to be unable to find where to apply the nsds5ReplicaEnabled attribute. I've tried adding it to the nsds5ReplicationAgreement object (same way as when I add the onewaysync attr) but I cant find it. Has it already been implemented? *Not pushing, simply investigating
Regards!

--

Juan Carlos Camargo Carrillo**

957-211157 , 650932877

Old 06-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Mark Reynolds

Hi Juan,

The attribute is not there by default, you need to add it:

ldapmodify ....

dn: cn=to replicaA, cn=replica,cn=dc3Dexample2Cdc3Dcom,cn=mapping
tree,cn=config

changetype: modify

replace: nsds5ReplicaEnabled

nsds5ReplicaEnabled: off

Enjoy,

Mark

features of version 1.2.11.6 that caught my eye was the
ability to enable/disable replication agreements. I've
installed a copy on one of my lab machines, install went on
flawlessly, but I seem to be unable to find where to apply the
nsds5ReplicaEnabled attribute. I've tried adding it to the
nsds5ReplicationAgreement object (same way as when I add the
onewaysync attr) but I cant find it. Has it already been
implemented? *Not pushing, simply investigating

Regards!

--

Juan Carlos Camargo
Carrillo**