-   -   How To Enable Track when password was last modified passwordTrackUpdateTime (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-directory/675841-how-enable-track-when-password-last-modified-passwordtrackupdatetime.html)

Mark Reynolds 06-22-2012 02:36 PM

How To Enable Track when password was last modified passwordTrackUpdateTime

Hi Tom,

You edit dse.ldif(while the server is shutdown), and add this
attribute value in the cn=config entry:

passwordTrackUpdateTime: on

Mark

On 06/22/2012 10:20 AM, Tom Jalbert wrote:

I need this feature but I'm unsure where/how to turn it on.

Thanks,
-Tom

From "New Features in 1.2.11 lists"

Track when password was last modified

passwordTrackUpdateTime - if this is set to "on", the
server will keep track of the last password update time

pwdUpdateTime - new operational attribute in entries holds
the last password update time if passwordTrackUpdateTime is
enabled

Mark Reynolds
Senior Software Engineer
Red Hat, Inc