Old 06-22-2012, 02:20 PM
Tom Jalbert

Default How To Enable Track when password was last modified passwordTrackUpdateTime

I need this feature but I'm unsure where/how to turn it on. Could someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks,-Tom
From "New Features in 1.2.11 lists"

Track when password was last modified
passwordTrackUpdateTime - if this is set to "on", the server will keep track of the last password update time

pwdUpdateTime - new operational attribute in entries holds the last password update time if passwordTrackUpdateTime is enabled

Old 06-22-2012, 03:25 PM
Tom Jalbert

Thanks. It works. Now I'm off to test my three-way password sync between DS, AD, and Google Apps :-)
-t