Old 06-21-2012, 02:32 PM
"Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)"

Default Problem after disabling anonymous binds

On 2012-06-21 15:24, Mark Reynolds wrote:

Hi Jeroen,

Hi Mark,

This is a known problem in 8.2, but it has been fixed in 9.0. There
are plans to backport this to 8.2, but this has not been completed
yet.

Thanks, it's a relief to know I haven't been screwing things up ;-)

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--
Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG