Old 06-21-2012, 02:03 PM
"Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems)"

Default Problem after disabling anonymous binds

Hi there,

*

I'm curious as to whether anyone else has experienced this problem before;

*

Disabling anonymous binds causes the 389-console to be unable to locate the entry corresponding to the user name used to login with (or so it seems).

*

In other words, disabling anonymous binds causes 389-console to be rendered disfunctional ;-)

*

I'd like to learn if this is a known problem, and/or whether there is a known workaround for the issue.

*

Thank you in advance,

*

Kind regards,

*

Jeroen van Meeuwen

*

--

Systems Architect, Kolab Systems AG

*

e: vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com

m: +44 74 2516 3817

w: http://www.kolabsys.com

*

pgp: 9342 BF08

Old 06-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Mark Reynolds

Hi Jeroen,

This is a known problem in 8.2, but it has been fixed in 9.0.* There
are plans to backport this to 8.2, but this has not been completed
yet.

Mark

e: vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com

m: +44 74 2516 3817