Old 06-19-2012, 01:58 PM
Alberto Suárez

Default Proxying authentication

Hello!

Can I use the Pass-Through Authentication pluging to forward my user's
credentials (login name and password) to a non 389ds LDAP server when
the user tries to bind to the directory server and use the response of
that back-end server to allow or deny the bind operation?

Thank you.

Alberto Suárez.

Old 06-19-2012, 02:07 PM
Mark Reynolds

Hi Alberto,

Theoretically it should work. Which ldap server are you trying to pass
through to?

Mark

Can I use the Pass-Through Authentication pluging to forward my user's
credentials (login name and password) to a non 389ds LDAP server when
the user tries to bind to the directory server and use the response of
that back-end server to allow or deny the bind operation?

Thank you.

Alberto Suárez.

Mark Reynolds
Senior Software Engineer