Old 05-29-2012, 11:49 PM
David Barr

Default public-key-authorization SSH keystore?

Good Morning!

Has anyone configured 389-server to hold the SSH public key for users, and use that key instead of an authorized_keys file on each host for each user? Google has shown me the patch for OpenSSH and a little bit of the corresponding customization for OpenLDAP. Has anyone tried it with 389-server?

Thanks!
David

--

David - Offbeat http://dafydd.livejournal.com
dafydd - Online http://pgp.mit.edu/

----5----1----5----2----5----3----5----4----5----5----5----6----5----7--

Failure is not an option. It comes bundled with the software.
--unknown

Old 05-30-2012, 12:02 AM
Patrick Morris

Has anyone configured 389-server to hold the SSH public key for users, and use that key instead of an authorized_keys file on each host for each user? Google has shown me the patch for OpenSSH and a little bit of the corresponding customization for OpenLDAP. Has anyone tried it with 389-server?

Yes. Works fine.

Old 05-30-2012, 04:49 AM
Arpit Tolani

Hie

Has anyone configured 389-server to hold the SSH public key for users, and use that key instead of an authorized_keys file on each host for each user? Google has shown me the patch for OpenSSH and a little bit of the corresponding customization for OpenLDAP. Has anyone tried it with 389-server?

Check this
http://sugizo.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/centos-store-ssh-key-in-centos-ds-directory-server/

Regards
Arpit Tolani

Old 06-01-2012, 03:17 AM
David Barr

Thanks for the pointer!
David
On May 29, 2012, at 21:49, Arpit Tolani wrote:Check this
http://sugizo.wordpress.com/2012/05/09/centos-store-ssh-key-in-centos-ds-directory-server/

--

David - Offbeat http://dafydd.livejournal.com
dafydd - Online http://pgp.mit.edu/
Battalion 4 - Black Rock City Emergency Services Department
Integrity*Commitment*Communication*Support*

The United States of America
It's not just for WASPS any more. --me